Rickshaw burnt due to CNG gas leakage in Lullanagar
Due to the leakage of CNG gas, a rickshaw abruptly caught fire in Lullanagar Chowk in Pune. The entire autorickshaw was burnt in the fire. Fortunately, there is no life damage in the incident.
The name of the rickshaw owner is Nasir Bagwan (40). Nasir was traveling from Bibwewadi to Kondhwa after filling the CNG gas in the rickshaw. He realized that there was a sudden smoke coming from the rickshaw at the signal in Lullanagar. He immediately left the autorickshaw and stood on the side. In just a few minutes, the rickshaw caught with the fire. This incident took place around 2.15 pm yesterday. As soon as the fire brigade got information, Fire Brigade personnel rushed to the spot. The whole of the rickshaw was burnt in the incident. Luckily there were no passengers in the autorickshaw and there was no loss of life due presence of mid of rickshaw driver. Meanwhile, due to this incident, the traffic on this route was increased.