Kerala floods: Here’s how you can help to flood victims
More than 164 people died due to heavy rains in Kerala. Due to the flood, the people stranded in the NDRF have continued rescue work by boat and helicopter. Due to heavy rainfall, many towns and villages of the state of Kerala had to leave their homes and have to stay in relief camps. In addition to arranging for the expenses of eating, drinking, health, living etc., apart from the government, the artists of South Indian cinema also provided relief funds. Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu actors have also given crores rupees for the release fund.
The South Actors have provided the relief fund for floods caused by heavy rains in Kerala. Let’s know the names of artists who paid for the relief fund.
1. Mammootty and son Dulkar Salman – 25 lakhs
2. Kamal Haasan – 25 lakhs
3. Mohan Lal – 25 lakhs
4. Allu Arjun – 25 lakhs
5. Vijay Sattupati – 25 lakhs
6. Dhanush – 15 lakhs
7. Surya Sivakumar – 10 lakhs
8. Karti -10 lakhs
9. Siddhartha – 10 lakhs
Here’s how you can help to flood victims
1. Contribution can be made directly by going to donation.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in
The payment procedure is simple, secure and easy
*Once you log on to the website, click on the donate menu and fill the Online Donation Form.
* Basic information like email Id, name, and phone number will be asked
2. Money can be contributed by cheque/DD or internet banking.
* In case you plan to send to mail a cheque/DD, you can address it to
The Principal Secretary (Finance) Treasurer,
Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
3. Donate Online
If you choose to donate online, account details are as follows:
Account number: 67319948232
Bank: State Bank of India
Branch: City branch, Thiruvananthapuram
IFS Code: SBIN0070028
Name of Donee: CMDRF