202 crores fund for three roads connecting the historic forts near Pune

202 crores fund for three roads connecting the historic forts near Pune

46
0
SHARE
202 crores fund for three roads connecting the historic forts near Pune
202 crores fund for three roads connecting the historic forts near Pune

202 crores fund for three roads connecting the historic forts near Pune

State Government has approved the main road and widening of other roads joining to the historic forts around the city. Due to the development of tourism in the state, the fund of 202 crores for the three roads of Khadakvasala has been sanctioned. Minister Girish Bapat will inaugurate these three roads with construction minister Chandrakant Patil today. The three roads are Nanded to Velhe, Khanapur to Panshet and Khed Shivapur respectively.

202 crores fund for three roads connecting the historic forts near Pune
202 crores fund for three roads connecting the historic forts near Pune

Nanded Phata- Khadakwasla- Gorhe-Donje-Khanapur-Pabe Ghat via Vehle is the road, from which it will be joined directly to the Torna fort. It is expected to cost Rs 141 crore will be given to this route. Out of this, Nanded to Khamgaon-Maval section comes in Khadakwasla constituency and it is expected to cost Rs. 121 crores. Every Saturday on Sunday, there has been a big increase in tourists. Due to the narrow road, the traffic is stopping daily. If this road goes away, the disadvantage of civilian drivers will be overcome. In this, the road to the beginning road will be four-lane kilometers four-way and some road concrete. Roads of the state will be developed under the Hybrid Annuity Scheme. These are the first three works. In this case, the road work should be completed in two years and the contractor will get 60 percent amount after completion. The remaining 40 percent amount will be given in the phases. For 10 years, he will be on maintenance contractor.

Facebook Comments

LEAVE A REPLY