PMC Property Tax Online At Pune Corporation Website – Municipal Corporation Property Tax is the revenue accounted from the citizens residing in the Metropolitan City. The revenue generated through the Property Tax is implemented for the improvement and serving better and necessary facilities to the people. It is mandatory and obligatory for the inhabitants of the town to pay their Property Tax regularly to enjoy the facilities and services.
Pune Municipal Corporation came into existence in the year 1950 and now the city is growing at faster pace thereby expanding in all areas with lot of expectations and necessities in the society. People residing in the city should pay their Property Tax regularly, so that the governing body would enhance and upgrade the requirements and facilities across the city.
What is Property Tax – Pune Mahanagar Palika
Property Tax is the levy on the property that the owner of the property has to pay to the governing authority where the property is located in the city. Pune Mahanagar Palika Property Tax is the second largest source of revenue generated by the governing authority in Pune. Property Tax is different for different classes based at different rates. The different classes of Property Tax are residential, commercial, industrial and vacant real property. Property Tax in Pune is imposed on Public Property mainly on yearly basis which has to be paid in a stipulated period of time.
Also See: Smart City Plan of Pune
PMC Property Tax Online At www.punecorporation.org
Pune Municipal Corporation has come up with the initiative of e-governance which has become lot more convenient and superior to make the payment of Property Tax through online mode. It has helped in reducing efforts of visiting to the PMC regional office to make the payment of the Property Tax which was earlier a tedious task. Through property Tax website user can avail the online services like Paying Online Property Tax, Taking Print out of the Tax Bill, Print out of the Tax Receipt, Getting NOC on your registered email ID and Getting access to citizen helpdesk.
How To Pay PMC Property Tax Online
To pay PMC Property Tax Online, User has to visit the official website of the Pune Municipal Corporation www.punecorporation.org. Following steps will help them on How to Pay PMC Property Tax Online through the above website.
- To make online Property Tax payment user has to first register on the website which can be done by clicking on the User Registration option available on the right hand corner of the main page.
- Fill in the details of Property ID, Owner Name, Mobile No, Registered Email ID, Property Location and Nearest Landmark and finally click on the submit button.
- Click on the Pay Online option which is available on the property tax page of the Pune Corporation website.
- The new page will comprise of Property Tax Due Details, property owner details and property Due Details.
- Property Tax Due Details will have four columns with Property Type, Section ID, Peth ID and Account ID.
- These Details are mandatory to be filled and after filling up the details click on the submit button, your property Owner Details and Property Due Details will appear on the screen.
- Finally click on the pay online option available at the bottom of the page to make the payment of the Property Tax of your liability for the year.